Wednesday April 17th from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Tansley United Church, 2111 Walkers Line, Burlington
At the meeting we will be planning:
- Summer Chill Zone activities in your neighbourhood
- How to have an impact on increasing access to sports and recreation for all Burlington children and youth
- Next Steps for the North BurLINKton Dinner Night Out
Questions we will answer at the meeting:
- What is North BurLINKton Community Group anyways?
- What is going on in my neighbourhood that I can get involved with or connect my kids to?
- How can I be a volunteer?
- How can I get a subsidy for sports and recreation?
- Can we grow food together this summer?
We will work in small groups so you can pick the topic that you are most interested in!
Children are welcome (supervision will be provided) and refreshments will be available.
Contact Rishia Burke at 905-632-1975 or email@example.com for more information.