North BurLINkton volunteers will be coming together for a community meeting
Wednesday April 16th, 2014
Location: Tansley United Church; 2111 Walkers Line
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- It is a great chance to hear about what has been going on through the North BurLINKton Neighbourhood development project.
- You can learn how to bring a North BurLINKton Chill Zone site or North BurLINKton event to your neighbourhood/your location.
- Find out how to get involved and make our neighbourhoods great places to live.
- You will meet some really nice people!
Some things we will be talking about include:
- Spring projects and events
- Summer children’s programming
- Volunteer training opportunities
- Summer programming
- Janes’ Walk
Child care is provided and we always have great snacks!
All are welcome…Come and bring a friend!
For more information contact Rishia Burke at 905-632-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org