North BurLINKton is ready to establish its first official Leadership Team to take its new mission and strategic priorities forward.
We are looking for 10 community members and 5 community partners that will commit to the mission and work collaboratively on the priorities. These will be people who come from neighbourhoods north of the QEW up to and including Alton Village, as well as those who have business and/or volunteer in the neighbourhoods. If you are interested in more information please contact Rishia Burke at email@example.com
If planning and meetings are not your thing you should consider attending an event or program. This web site will provide you will the dates and times of everything we have going on.
Some of the current volunteer opportunities include:
- Dinner Night Out
- Chill Zone
- Book Club Discussion Leader
- 55+ Lunch Volunteer
- Youth Sports Night Volunteer
- Pop UP Event Assistant
- Youth Leadership Team members
If you would like more information about how to volunteer with North BurLINKton please contact Shaz Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure where to start
- Send us a message about what you love about where you live in North Burlington, what you wish you could change about your neighbourhood and your ideas about how to change it;
- Tweet using #NBurLINK telling us about what you are doing in your neighbourhood or your great ideas about connecting people that you want to share; and/or
- Join our Facebook page and see what is going on locally and get inspired to get connected where you live.
We think where you lives matters and you can make a difference!