North BurLINKton Community Group is a grassroots collection of community members and organizations working together to connect community and build strong and healthy neighbourhoods.
Our mission statement is
Together we create inclusive and friendly neighbourhoods that help people connect and increase their sense of belonging.
Our programs and events are located in a variety of community spaces, all located north of the QEW in Burlington, Ontario.
Activities happening through North BurLINKton partnerships include:
- North BurLINKton Community Dinner – A community gathering that inspires new friendships and community connections developed through conversation over good food.
- ChillZone – engaging school aged kids in various activities throughout the year
- 55+ Lunch and Games/Craft Afternoon
- Two NOrth BurLINKton Teen drop-in spaces with activities planned by youth for youth
- Make Burlington
- Single Moms@ Tansley
North BurLINKton is fueled by the contribution of volunteers. Our volunteers are wonderful!
North BurLINKton Community Group is supported by numerous community partners:
- Community Development Halton
- Glad Tidings
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Tansely United Church
- Halton Regional Police Services
- St. Stephen Untied Church
- Food for Life
- Burlington Christian Fellowships Church
- North Burlington Baptist Church
- Burlington Public Library
- Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore
- Burlington North Rotary Club
- Youth Opportunities Fund
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport
- CIBC Children’s’ Miracle Fund
- Partnership West
- Healthy Kids Community Challenge
- Art Gallery of Burlington
- Compass Point Church
- Private donors